Global VAT Group - New VAT e-commerce rules: towards a brave new world?
24 February, 2021 15:00 GMT / 16:00 CET
Partner, Vatsquare BVkoen@vatsquare.com
Wednesday 24 February 15:00 GMT / 16:00 CET
Join us on for the next webinar provided by our VAT Expert and Global VAT Specialist Group member, Koen Dewilde from Vatsquare BV based in Brussels, Belgium.
The new rules on e-commerce, that will enter into force as of July 1, 2021, will be explained in a practical way. After this session, it will be clear to you what the difference is between MOSS, OSS and IOOS, and what is covered by the Union Scheme and Non-Union scheme.
CLICK ABOVE TO REGISTER
The following topics will be covered:
- E-commerce for goods within the EU: new distance sales rules!
- Imports of goods: low value and IOOS
- The new role of the electronic interface
- Examples of more complex supply chain structures with multiple hubs
- New rules affect also B2C services
This is a valuable webinar is open to all MGI Worldwide and CPAAI members, staff and clients.
Join us on 24 February, click above to register!
Please contact Nicki Lynn for more information firstname.lastname@example.org