What’s new in Microsoft 365 & business apps
14 December, 2021 14:00 - 15:30 GMT (London)
Founder - trainer - data scientist - MVPdavid@xlconsulting-asia.com
Tuesday 14 December 2021, 14:00-15:30 London Time (GMT)
Our regular Tech-on-Tuesday webinars continue as our resident tech guru, David Benaim, showcases the latest updates and features to Microsoft 365 & business apps.
In this 1.5 hour session our tech expert David will demo all the new features across business technology including:
- A plagiarism checker in Word
- Enhanced poll capabilities in both Zoom and Teams
- An AI tool to check for unanswered Outlook emails or ones sent out with no reply
- A new free Visio online app for making flow charts, Venn Diagrams etc.
- The majority of the session will focus on the release of Microsoft Office 2021 (successor to 2019) with lots of great new features (including XLOOKUP, dynamic arrays, stock photos etc., dark mode in Word), these have been available to Office 365 customers already but are now available for those wishing a one time only purchase model.
About David Benaim ACA MVP
David Benaim MVP is corporate trainer & founder of Xlconsulting. David began his career as a chartered accounting training contract at Deloitte London and now runs a data analytics & training firm Xlconsulting in Cambodia which has trained over 1500 people and consulted over 100 clients in six years. He has a YouTube channel with over 100 tech tutorial videos, some featured on the Microsoft Creators YouTube Channel and in Feb 2020, he was granted the prestigious Microsoft MVP award.