2021 Virtual Global Meeting
20 October, 2021 Times to be confirmed
CEO MGI Worldwide CPAAIclive.firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday 20 October
SAVE THE DATE!
Our 2021 Virtual Global Meeting will run in a rolling programme from 5am to 10pm London time. Wherever you are in the world, join us, for several hours, or just to dip in and out throughout the day, of our 17-hour online marathon!
Our agenda will be a fast-moving mix of networking opportunities, breakouts, outstanding speakers and much more. We are investing in the latest event technologies to make this a slick and dynamic event and to make it easy to listen, engage, learn, network, contribute.
Programme highlights - something for everyone!
- Getting to know each other networking
- What’s happening at MGI-CPAAI global & regional updates
- Marketing and business development opportunities
- Futurist and Business Trends analyst Bronwyn Williams
- The New World of Work with Christine Armstrong
- Breakout discussion groups on big topics such as; Cryptocurrency, Sustainability and Climate change, Setting up an office for remote working and video presentations, Growing your firm through acquisition, Making your firm stand out from the crowd
- Roundtable discussions on the future of the office, staff, motivation and recruitment
- Meeting our newest members and member celebrations
- And much, much more...
We have listened to members and participation will be completely free to all members, for as many participants as you wish.
So, save the date and don't miss the most exciting event in our calendar this year. Invite all your team to take part, at any time throughout their day, and engage with colleagues all over the world.
We will be updating you regularly in the coming days and weeks.
Contact Maxine Brock at email@example.com for more information